- Because of the super-low prices we can offer, we are unable to give free or discounted shipping on any order.
- Most domestic orders will ship Via Fed Ex or USPS. If you have a specific shipping request, please use the contact form on the Contact Us page. Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Due to COVID-19 please allow extra time to ship your order. Most orders ship within 5 days. If you have any questions regarding your order, please feel free to contact us.
– Soap Nuts are a non-edible fruit (agricultural product) – and are subject to all applicable US importation regulations. We take out the hard work for you so when you purchase from us there are no Federal inspections, duties, fees, customs, importation requirements, or taxes within the continental US and no need for a customs broker.
– Orders shipping outside the US may be subject to additional customs fees or taxes and will be the buyer’s responsibility.
– There are no minimum requirements to place an order, and no forms or applications to fill out.
– Buyers are responsible to be in compliance with local agricultural laws or regulations and are responsible for all taxes.
– Resellers in California may be subject to sales tax. If you feel you are charged this in error, please contact us with a valid CA reseller’s permit number and we will be happy to refund.
– We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our products, please return them to us and we will issue a full refund upon receipt if it is within 30 days of purchase. If you do not return the full amount purchased, the refund will be pro-rated to reflect what was returned.
– Our soap nuts are certified organic by Oregon Tilth, however the certification does not carry over to customers unless they themselves are also certified organic. We can provide documentation for your organic certifier should you wish to certify your own products organic. Please contact us for details.